Thursday, June 28, 2007

The End Of Term

It is the end of term and I am summing up what we have achieved.
This term we have done a lot such as…….
• Traveled around and looked at how bad the Hautapu River really was( it was in a very poor state)
• Tested the river down by the school.
• We did a movie on all the people who litter
• We made an impact on the awareness of how bad the Hautapu River Really was.
• Ect
That is just some of the things that we did and we are hoping to carry this class on next term. I have learned a lot this term and I couldn’t think of a better way of spending my Friday than with my class mates. Here are some of the things that I have achieved this term……
• I have achieved a blog successfully,
• Written a add for the newspaper ,
• And have help raise awareness of the condition of the Hautapu River.
• And made new friends.
Those are just some of the things I have learned.

Thank you for writing comments for my blog. I much appreciated them and I liked the feed back.

No comments: